ShineGym PL-Line Plate loaded machines offer the very best in movement, function and variety. Each machine has been carefully designed to engage the correct muscle group to its maximum, using optimum angles for a full and proper range of motion. Using high efficiency bearings on the pivot enables the user to have correct technique and control over the lift with a super smooth action.
We have dual function options as well as ISO giving users total flexibility for all workout options. The PL-line is full customisable with over 40 different colour combinations giving you plenty of options and flexibility when choosing or matching to your gyms colour scheme.
All made to order machines and equipment will take 10 -12 weeks to manufacture and deliver subject to potential delays. As these machines are custom and made for you (the customer) they are not returnable unless faulty or damaged. Viewing and testing of the equipment is welcome prior to purchase at our Liverpool showroom. Please contact us to arrange a viewing.
Before beginning this exercise, here are a few tips for better form:
- Keep your spine flat throughout the exercise and avoid arching your low back.
- Press your head, shoulders, and buttocks into the bench the entire time.
- You can use a raised platform under your feet.
- Press your feet firmly into the floor or platform throughout the exercise.
- To target your triceps, draw your elbows in close to your sides.
- To target your pectorals, flare your elbows out away from your body.
- Keep your wrists neutral so they don’t bend in either direction.